- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- OR Nonprofit Event Calendar
- 2014-15 NNCO Scholarship Form
Affordable Care Act Q&A
Does your nonprofit have questions regarding implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)?
Send us your questions at the bottom of the page. They will be answered by an industry expert.
Rick Rebel has been actively involved in the employee benefits business for over 30 years. He is currently an employee benefits consultant with AKT Benefit Advisors, a well-respected employee benefits consulting firm in Salem and Lake Oswego. As a student of health reform, both at the state and national level, Rick has served on many advisory boards and had the opportunity to develop relationships with key decision makers and regulators. He stays current with the many changes that take place in the industry and shares his knowledge as a guest speaker around the country. NAO is fortunate that Rick and the AKT team have offered to be a resource for Oregon nonprofits, volunteering their time to answer your specific questions regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
We're transferring the information from this discussion into FAQ format in order to make the information easier to access; find it here.
Additional resources include:
- Health Care Reform - What Does It Mean For You?
- Tools and resources from Cover Oregon, Oregon's health insurance exchange
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit for Small Employers
- Affordable Care Act Notice Requirement Frequently Asked Questions
- What Small Nonprofits Need to Know about Health Insurance under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Jul 30 Online
for NAO Nonprofit Members only
- Healthcare Reform Updates
Aug 14 Online
- Health Care Reform: How the Affordable Care Act Affects You
Aug 27 in Medford
- SBA & Cover Oregon Google+ Hangout: Is My Business Eligible for the Tax Credit Under the Affordable Care Act?
Aug 27 Online
- Health Insurance Marketplace 101
Aug 28 Online
- Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Overview Training
Sep 19 Online
- Health Care Reform Compliance: Is Deferment a Blessing or a Curse?
Oct 24 in Portland
Most comments will be answered within a few business days.
DISCLAIMER: These informational materials are not intended and should not be taken as legal advice. You should contact your attorney or CPA for specific legal or tax advice, as this is not legal, tax, or compliance advice. Any error or omission is completely unintentional.
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).