- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- Oregon Nonprofit Event Calendar
Our ongoing Nonprofit Town Halls offer a special opportunity for nonprofit leaders to join a statewide conversation about our unique strengths and challenges as a sector. Designed as listening sessions and information-sharing events, each Town Hall includes a conversation about the challenges nonprofits face in different Oregon communities and capacity building needs they have, seeks input from nonprofit leaders about the direction of NAO programs and services, and identifies priorities for public policy work. As with any NAO event, there is also time for networking and collegiality.
The 2013 Town Halls in Baker City, Klamath Falls, Newport, and Roseburg focused on what nonprofits can and should do to raise community awareness and listening to nonprofit leaders about the challenges facing their communities. We had a great turnout and really enjoyed the opportunity to connect with so many nonprofit leaders, staff members, Board members, volunteers, and community stakeholders around our state.
The 2014 Town Halls will be in:
- *Bandon on May 9, 2014 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Learn more.
- Ontario on June 6, 2014 from 2:15 to 3:30 p.m. This Town Hall is part of the Eastern Oregon Nonprofit Conference. Learn more.
- *Damascus in June. Date and location will be posted soon.
- *Grants Pass this summer. Date and location will be posted soon.
*There is no cost to attend these Town Hall meetings.
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).