- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Peer Networks & Training Series
- Online Learning
- Town Halls
- Oregon Nonprofit Forum/Annual Meeting
- Training Resources
- Registration & Refund Policies
- TA Funds
- Helpline & Resources
- Oregon Nonprofit Event Calendar
Peer Networks & Training Series
The Nonprofit Association of Oregon offers a variety of training series and peer networks for nonprofit leaders and managers in different regions:
- Equity & Inclusion Leaders Network (Portland)
- Executive Directors Network (Portland)
- Mid-Valley Nonprofit Network (Salem)
- Nonprofit Board Network (Portland)
- Nonprofit Fiscal Managers Association (Portland)
- Nonprofit Network of Central Oregon (Bend)
- Rogue Valley Nonprofit Training Series (Medford)
- South Willamette Valley Nonprofit Network (Eugene)
Participants meet regularly to hear timely and expert updates on nonprofit management practices and get tools and resources they can take back to their organizations to improve effectiveness.
Each year-long series incorporates the most relevant topics facing the nonprofit sector. You can sign up for a season pass, or just come to the sessions that interest you.
Join our mailing list to receive monthly announcements for upcoming sessions.
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).