- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- Oregon Involved
Volunteering your time and expertise through nonprofit organizations can be a very gratifying experience. Volunteering offers ways to gain new skills, meet people with similar interests, and use your expertise to serve the causes you care about most. Here are a few resources to help you get involved:
Get Connected to Volunteer
Check out these resources to help you find a volunteer opportunity that matches yours skills, interests, and time constraints.
- Clackamas Volunteer Connection (Clackamas County)
- CNRG (Multnomah County)
- Entrepreneurs Foundation of the Northwest
- Hands On Greater Portland (Multnomah and Washington Counties)
- Hands On Mid-Willamette Valley (Marion, Polk, and Yamhill Counties)
- Idealist.org (Statewide, National, and International)
- JacksonCountyNonprofits.org (Jackson County)
- Oregon Volunteers
- Serve.gov (National)
- LBVision Volunteer Center (Linn and Benton Counties)
- United Way of Lane County's Volunteer Connection (Lane County)
- United Way of the Klamath Basin Volunteer Center (Klamath County)
- Volunteer Center of Douglas County (Douglas County)
- Volunteer Connect (Crook, Deschutes, and Jefferson Counties)
- Volunteer Match (Statewide)
Nonprofits with Statewide Volunteer Opportunities
- High Desert Museum (Bend)
- Northeast Oregon Network
- Oregon Commission for Voluntary Action & Service (Oregon Volunteers!)
- Oregon Mentors
- Start Making a Reader Today (SMART)
Tell us about other statewide volunteer opportunities!
We welcome information about additional resources that help connect Oregonians to volunteer opportunities. Send other ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).