- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- Oregon Nonprofit Event Calendar
Our technology consulting services are designed to help you determine how to best use technology to support and enhance the work you do to meet your mission. We can help you with planning, maintenance, installs, design, cabling, phones, and more. We have a trusted network of vetted subcontractors with experience in many different platforms and who are nonprofit focused.
Please contact email@example.com and let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll try our best to match you up with a trusted contractor or provide direct expertise from NAO staff.
We can work with you in areas such as:
- Hardware and Software upgrades
- Technology assessments (Member discount available; depends on consultant availability)
- Desktop back office and network support (Member discount available for Desktop support; depends on consultant availability)
- Database consulting, design, and implementation
- Website design and implementation
- Content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal)
Fees for desktop support & tech assessments
|Hourly rates based on your organization's budget size according to line 18 in your form 990(long):||NONPROFIT MEMBER||NONMEMBER|
What is a "Technology Assessment" exactly?
A Technology Assessment from NAO involves taking an inventory of your current technology assets and systems. After the inventory process is completed, NAO Consultants will provide their opinion on potential version upgrades that might be needed, based on your specific needs or might suggest researching a different system/platform which might make more sense based on your specific goals.
Contact Abe Conway at 503-239-4001, ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
This benefit is for 501(c)(3) organizational members only.
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).