- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- OR Nonprofit Event Calendar
- 2014-15 NNCO Scholarship Form
Helpline & Resources
Welcome to the Helpline Online, your resource for information and tools to help you in managing your nonprofit.
Whether you are seeking information about maintaining your tax-exempt status, financial reporting, or Board governance you can find a wealth of resources right here.
If you are considering engaging a nonprofit consultant, you can peruse The Nonprofit Consulting and Services Directory (see link below) or check out consulting services provided by the Nonprofit Association of Oregon.
- Tools & Information (Frequently Asked Questions, Useful Links)
- eNews Archive (Browse our newsletters)
- TA Funds (Technical Assistance Funds)
- The Directory (A searchable database of nonprofit service providers including consultants, attorneys, CPAs and more)
- Publications (including The Oregon Nonprofit Corporation Handbook)
Can’t find the answer to your question here? Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 503-233-9240 or 888-206-3076 (toll-free).
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).