- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- OR Nonprofit Event Calendar
- 2014-15 NNCO Scholarship Form
Our Letters to the Oregon Congressional Delegation
With congressional leaders deadlocked and the fiscal cliff looming ahead, there's never been a more important time to advocate for the nonprofit sector, and the communities that need our services the most.
We recently joined with The Oregon Community Foundation, Association of Oregon United Ways, Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon, Oregon Food Bank and Volunteers of America in sending letters to our entire congressional delegation.
Read the full letters to:
- Senator Ron Wyden
- Senator Jeff Merkley
- Representative Suzanne Bonamici
- Representative Greg Walden
- Representative Earl Blumenauer
- Representative Peter A. DeFazio
- Representative Kurt Schrader
Take action now! Use our letter as a template and contact your representatives.
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).