- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- Oregon Nonprofit Event Calendar
The Nonprofit Association of Oregon extends our deepest sympathies to the families and friends of all those affected by the tragic act of violence at Clackamas Town Center.
This page lists some resources related to psycho-social and trauma counseling for community members that are seeking such support, many of which link to additional sources. Please help where you can.
- The Dougy Center: Provides support in a safe place where children, teens, young adults, and their families grieving a death can share their experiences. By phone at 866-775-5683.
- Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon: A statewide association of Christian denominations, including Protestant, Roman Catholic, and Orthodox bodies. By phone at 503-221-1054.
- 211info Grief Counseling Resources: A comprehensive list for those seeking emotional or spiritual support in the greater-Portland area.
- Lines for Life: A regional non-profit promoting healthy kids and communities through drug and alcohol awareness, prevention programs, and 24-hour crisis lines.
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).