- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- Oregon Involved
The Nonprofit Association of Oregon can support your consulting needs!
People find themselves working in a nonprofit because they are committed to the organization’s mission, whether it is protecting the environment, improving education, increasing access to health care, providing affordable housing, or reducing violence.
Passion and commitment to an organization’s mission is essential to success, but nonprofit staff, Board, and volunteers can also benefit from support with the numerous challenges associated with the day-to-day management of their organizations.
The Nonprofit Association of Oregon provides consulting services to nonprofits of all sizes and in all stages of development—from start-ups to established organizations to those undergoing transitions. As a leader in nonprofit capacity building in Oregon and beyond, our consulting team can provide your organization with specialized consulting and coaching that will help you meet your goals and navigate organizational change.
- We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening other nonprofits
- We celebrate your successes and take pride in serving the nonprofit sector by helping you do your good work better
- We offer competitive rates for quality services
- Our consultants are highly qualified, experienced professionals
- We match a qualified consultant with your unique needs and priorities
About Our Consulting
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).