- About Us
- Training & Convening
- Helpline & Resources
- OR Nonprofit Event Calendar
- 2014-15 NNCO Scholarship Form
Become a Sponsor
The Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO) is pleased to offer members of the business community a special opportunity to support Oregon’s nonprofit sector. Sponsorship of our events, training programs, or research and analysis of sector trends shows your commitment to a strong nonprofit sector, allows you to connect with nonprofit leaders, and demonstrates good corporate citizenship
Nonprofit organizations play a vital role in our communities.
Oregon is home to over 22,000 registered nonprofits, all of which are:
- Dedicated to the common good, providing services that the government and private sector are not designed to support
- Delivering crucial services in times of need, helping communities recovering from disasters, economic hard times, and when our citizens need a helping hand
- Working to protect the environment, caring for our most vulnerable citizens, supporting arts and culture, educating our children, developing community leaders, and sustaining our spirit
- Offering meaningful avenues for civic engagement through voluntarism—nearly 36% of all Oregonians volunteer, one of the highest rates of voluntarism in the country
- Contributing to Oregon’s economic vitality as a major employer
- Working together with business and local government to make our communities more vibrant places to live
View and download our Sponsorship Booklet.
View our guidelines for sponsor partners.
View the full list of our supporters.
Learn more about Affiliate Membership.
We hope you’ll consider joining us as a business partner. Your support means a great deal to us, the hundreds of nonprofits we serve, and the thousands of Oregonians they serve.
For more information about sponsorship, and to learn how it can benefit your company, contact Carrie Kaufman at 503-239-4001, ext. 103 or email@example.com.
Enter a broad term (Example: “Training”) or specific phrase (Example: “How to start a nonprofit”) to search (the entire site will be searched).